Monday, July 21, 2008

What is the role of research in deciding your future career?

How does research influence my future career decision? Research embodies interest, passion and hard work in the field of studies. Personally, in choosing a future career I have to take into account my field of interest and where I really want to invest my passion. Somehow, this reveals the role of research in my future career plan.

In addition, research influences outlooks because of its contributions. In the field of technology particularly, it has been useful in making life convenient, productive and of quality. With this and the notion of receiving much financial gains, I personally find it substantial in deciding my future career.

2 comments:

kristine said...

hi..
i just hope and pray that the research topic that we chose to conduct would really help us in our future "career"..
well.. its proven and tested that when you conduct a research in the field of your interest perseverance rate will reach to 100%.. hehehe.. also, it depends on how serious you are in conducting your study..

Etz Thonio said...

You have really nailed your ideas about the role of research in deciding your future career.

Keep it up!