Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Adrenaline Rush

This day is scheduled for our third consultation for Systems Analysis and Design 1.
Our group decided to meet in school at exactly 7:30 in the morning. For this reason, I woke up at 5:30 am just to make sure that I have prepared everything and to arrive early at our meeting place which happens to be at the Engineering ground floor.

School Arrival

Upon our arrival, we were lucky enough to be the first group for consultation. However unexpectedly, we were not fortunate to have our design phase output checked by our instructor for the reason that I have not yet submitted some of my online case studies. I blame myself for this and I feel so sorry and ashamed. I look forward to repenting my wrongdoings if still be given the chance for consideration. Please...

1 comment:

kristine said...

don't blame yourself for this misery lor,.. uhmm.. remember that there is a reason for everything that is happening to us..

you felt sorry because you care for our group and we are so happy to know that... always remember, we are one in this project... you may have committed mistakes same as we do...

these are all part of the phases that we have to experience...
keeping this group stronger and unbreakable..

Go!
AJA..