Sunday, April 12, 2009

How can I be so slow to realize?






I thought I could never love someone again since I laid my eyes on Jerry Yan during the popularity of Meteor Garden series in 2003. I was third year high school then and
I still remember how my heart tremendously beats whenever I see his face as endearing as an angel on television. I have always imagined myself being so close to him as if I could already feel his breath. Gosh! Those times were so hard for me as a teenager since I knew back then that everything I longed for about him was impossible as getting a trip to the outer space. It felt like my life was brought into a teleserye wherein everybody was getting in my way to my happiness- to be with the one I truly love. How I wanted to go to Taiwan and follow him in every glorious moments that he had been stepping on for his popularity! Gosh! I really was and obviously totally insane!

Presently, I just celebrated my 20TH birthday but then again the feeling is just the same. However as the song goes, "i remember the boy but i don't remember the feeling anymore.." hehe. Well, I have my newly found love. Thanks to my classmate Hannah for paving me the way to know him. The moment I saw him, the love bug in me strikes again! I really am in love. How can I not fall? By just looking at his face, I could never say no to temptation. hehe.. Kiliggggg to the bones and to death! Gosh! Time really matters. Is it a deja vu?

I love you my only one! -- Please give me back my sanity..

1 comment:

hannah hernandez said...

uie unsa manang photos uie.!!! hahahaha lee min ho bold star joke lang hahaha