Monday, September 28, 2009

Tukar na pud.

My principle in life would probably be the golden rule. However, I can honestly say that I am a hypocrite oftentimes. I hate to treat my fellowmen with unkind words and unjust actions but there are times when I just forget what I believe. This usually happens when I am upset or I have a hard feeling towards someone. I can't control myself in this emotional stage that I could formulate whatever disgraceful things in mind. Sometimes ,I could just utter words of anger to someone I really hate at the moment. Well, it goes to show that I am perfectly human. It's just a matter of learning from past mistakes, forgiving and moving on.

I love to laugh. It’s the only thing that I will never be tired of doing. It’s no to laugh at people’s mistakes but to laugh with people on a clear conscience. To laugh because you admire someone dearly or above all, because you love life.

No comments: