Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hahay!

I am so damned frustrated. It seems that things are turning bad for me. I do not know what's going on? Is it just purely fate or is it the way i take things? Hell.. I really am clueless. I'm really really thinking hard.

I'm being left behind by classmates. The way I see them, they are really busy getting through with their requirements at school. I'm getting really jealous here. I also want to busy myself running for the deadlines exactly just like them. The end of the semester is approaching. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I feel so helpless at this very moment. Could someone help me??

I don't want to bring frustrations and disappointments to my family. With the unconditional support they are giving me, I can't help but be shameful for what I am achieving right now. Yesterday, I was a nobody! Now, I'm still a nobody.

1 comment:

randy said...

hmmm.... take your TIME ....my PRAYERS 4u ...