Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The wonders of blogging

I only have five minutes left to do this.. hehehe I am about to be evicted at this internet cafe..HEHE

I just want to share this:

Just two hours ago, I accidentally visited a certain NICELY'S blog. I found one great essay written by her entitled "The Internet: A Powerful Tool in Reviving the Positive Image of the Filipina". This piece was really great that I even arrived to the idea of using this to inspire myself in finding a research topic. As apparently, I am still struggling in looking for a research topic for my Research Methods subject.

As i was scanning Nicely's blog I found KC Concepcion's and Bianca Gonzalez' links. In KC's page, I found out that she still longs for freedom in spite of the the beautiful things she is achieving presently. And in Bianca's page, I found this one great great article which i already have posted.

See? The wonders of blogging! It's really amazing!!

Under my fingertips, I was able to catch a glimpse of the perspectives of two famous celebrities. I was able to discover the poem!

No comments: